'

[Irl-dean] UN e-accessibility day in December.

Frank Mulcahy fmulcahy at iol.ie
Tue Sep 26 09:43:11 IST 2006

Hi Hugh,

Just for clarification.  3rd December each year is the International Day of
Disabled Persons as agreed by the UN.  This year the UN has decided that the
theme for the day is e-accessibility.  The 3rd December is on a Sunday so
perhaps people can see if it would be better to attempt to get coverage of
any activities by moving the event to Monday rather than celebrate it on the
Sunday.

Best wishes,

Frank

Frank Mulcahy,