'

[Irl-dean] Creating accessible javascript

Laurence Veale laurence.veale at iqcontent.com
Wed Sep 27 10:45:55 IST 2006

Hi Piero,

we definitely have a view on that - and it's a fence sitter - it depends. It
really depends on the application.

We've audited a number of AJAX like applications and they don't perform well
in terms of accessibility.

Jez Lemon has a more indepth discussion on the very topic, check out
http://juicystudio.com/article/making-ajax-work-with-screen-readers.php

Laurence

--
Laurence Veale
Senior Analyst

iQ Content is a Google Enterprise Partner

Next event: iQ Bootcamp 17-19th October 2006.The training event for people
who want to deliver better results online.
http://www.iqcontent.com/bootcamp/

Tel: (office) +353 1 817 0768
Tel: (mobile) +353 87 900 2999
Fax: +353 1 817 0769