'

[Irl-dean] Social event

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Wed Sep 27 12:01:32 IST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I'd like to remind you of my open invitation to a complementary dinner on
the 9th of October in Dublin city centre. Why not take this opportunity to
meet up and discuss Web Accessibility 2.0 with like minded people? That is,
accessibility issues imposed by the new wave of creating interactive Web
sites. Everyone is invited but places are limited.

A few people from this list amongst other connected people have already
registered their interest so don't get left out!

Please let me know if you would like to join some like minded individuals
for some friendly banter and tasty grub.

Kind regards,
Paul

---
HQ: 19 The Mall / Beacon Court / Sandyford /Dublin 18 / Ireland
UK:  2 Coltsfoot Drive / Burpham / Guildford / GU1 1YH / Surrey / UK
Office:   +44 (0)1483 572 800
Mobile:  +44 (0)7738 758 848

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Affiliate Programme for Accessibility
Charter Membership extended until 31st October 2006
http://www.segala.com/affiliates/testimonials.htm