'

[Irl-dean] UN e-accessibility day in December.

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Wed Sep 27 15:19:41 IST 2006

Hi Hugh,

Will see you there.

Brendan

On 26/09/06, Frank Mulcahy <fmulcahy at iol.ie> wrote:
> Hi Hugh,
>
> Just for clarification.  3rd December each year is the International Day of
> Disabled Persons as agreed by the UN.  This year the UN has decided that the
> theme for the day is e-accessibility.  The 3rd December is on a Sunday so
> perhaps people can see if it would be better to attempt to get coverage of
> any activities by moving the event to Monday rather than celebrate it on the
> Sunday.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Frank
>
> Frank Mulcahy,
> 'Franmar',
> 2 Castle Village Court,
> Celbridge,
> Co. Kildare
> Ireland
>
> Tel.: +353 (0)1 627 1314
> Mobile/Cell Phone: +353 (0)87 2344 934

http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended
solely for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this in error please notify
the sender and delete the material from your computer. Any
retransmission of the contents of this mail is forbidden without the
written consent of the sender. ilikecake limited does not accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or
any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent.