'

[Irl-dean] Creating accessible javascript

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Wed Sep 27 22:44:07 IST 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006, Gez Lemon wrote:

> I am referring to guideline 6; in particular checkpoint 6.2 which
> requires the normative bindings specified in the DOM 2 core
> specification, or some other public specification.

Thanks Gez - but I'm still not clear whether you are suggesting
that 6.2 somehow requires conforming user agents to be capable of
*executing server provided code or script* (effectively
javascript for the current conversation), as opposed to just
exposing an API that client provided code, such as AT, may need
to use?

Thanks,

- Barry.