'

[Irl-dean] Excellence Through Accessibility Awards

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Thu Sep 28 13:21:19 IST 2006

I just wish to give a quick congrats to Donal and the NDA for the first
"Excellence Through Accessibility" awards ceremony in the Mansion house
this week.

The whole thing was great. It was presented by Miriam O Callaghan
(always easy on the eye)
and Michael McDowell (not so easy on the eye).

I sense that the awards will help to increase the profile of
accessibility and do a much
needed job of raising the bar nationally.

Well done.