'

[Irl-dean] Excellence Through Accessibility Awards

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Fri Sep 29 09:30:28 IST 2006

Hi Donal,

I just tried http://www.nda.ie/ and I got the same problem as yesterday.

Its only been 3 minutes since your post so ill check back later. No big
deal.

Brendan

--
http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended solely for
the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error please notify the sender and
delete the material from your computer. Any retransmission of the contents
of this mail is forbidden without the written consent of the sender.
ilikecake limited does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising
after it was sent.