'

[Irl-dean] Dec. 3rd and eAccess

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Mon Oct 2 10:03:08 IST 2006

Hi Gerry,

There's some good suggestions on this list, we'll take a look at them at the meeting.

Just a reminder for those interested and able to make it, we are meeting this afternoon at 3.30pm in the atrium of the DCU Research and Engineering Centre (the building straight in front of you if you enter by the Collins road entrance).

All the best,
Hugh