'

[Irl-dean] W3C Web Conference Pod Casts

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Mon Oct 2 18:07:32 IST 2006

Hi,

Thought you might like to listen to the series of podcasts [1] that were
recorded at the recent W3C WWW conference in Edinburgh [2]. Transcripts are
also provided [3].

You can find an interview with yours truly during which I talked a little
about Web accessibility in the second half of series four. Listening to it,
I think it's a little difficult to understand everything when taken out of
context of the entire interview.

[1] http://www2006.org/rss/www2006.xml
[2] http://www2006.org
[2] http://www.brightindigo.com/

Enjoy (or not).
Paul

____________________
Paul Walsh
Segala, CEO

"I believe that all website owners, website developers and accessibility
agents should consider the use of Segala as the accessibility certification
authority."
- Peter Abrahams, Bloor Research, Sept. 2006.
http://www.it-analysis.com/business/compliance/content.php?cid=8775

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Affiliate Programme for Accessibility
Charter Membership extended until 31st October 2006
http://affiliate.segala.com <http://affiliate.segala.com/>