'

[Irl-dean] Hello Everyone!

Cliff cliff at enhance.ie
Tue Oct 3 13:51:14 IST 2006

Hi all,

As I'm a new member to the Irl-dean mailing list Hugh has asked me to drop
you a quick introductory mail - so here it goes!

My name is Cliff Cottell, I work for a company called Enhance.ie where I'm a
web designer. I got interested in web standards and accessibility through
working on sites for clients that needed these features. I have found this
to be a highly interesting and worthy calling - so to that end I am trying
to learn all I can about it and put it into practise. Websites developed
using XHTML & CSS along with the W3C guidelines just make sense to me and
our company. To that end our company is setting up a business unit called
AUdesign.com (Accessibility & Usability design) to promote the idea of
design for all. Our new website should be up and running within a few weeks.

Well that's about it, if you want to contact me for anything my details are
below. Thanks for reading this!

Best Regards,

Cliff Cottell

www.enhance.ie