'

[Irl-dean] Hello Everyone!

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Tue Oct 3 14:13:30 IST 2006

Welcome Cliff. I see your Business Development & Marketing Manager is
Ed Byrne. He doesn't do stand up commedy in his spare time does he?

Mark

On 3 Oct 2006, at 13:51, Cliff wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> As I'm a new member to the Irl-dean mailing list Hugh has asked me
> to drop
> you a quick introductory mail - so here it goes!
>
> My name is Cliff Cottell, I work for a company called Enhance.ie
> where I'm a
> web designer. I got interested in web standards and accessibility
> through
> working on sites for clients that needed these features. I have
> found this
> to be a highly interesting and worthy calling - so to that end I am
> trying
> to learn all I can about it and put it into practise. Websites
> developed
> using XHTML & CSS along with the W3C guidelines just make sense to
> me and
> our company. To that end our company is setting up a business unit
> called
> AUdesign.com (Accessibility & Usability design) to promote the idea of
> design for all. Our new website should be up and running within a
> few weeks.
>
> Well that's about it, if you want to contact me for anything my
> details are
> below. Thanks for reading this!
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Cliff Cottell
>
> www.enhance.ie
> cliff at enhance.ie
> Ph: 01 8404076
> Yahoo IM: cliff_cottell_ie
> GAWDS Profile: http://www.gawds.org/showmember.php?memberid=1628

Dr. Mark Magennis
Director of the Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
Whitworth Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland
www.cfit.ie

mark.magennis at ncbi.ie   tel: +353 (0)71 914 7464