'

[Irl-dean] UN e-Accessibility day

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Thu Oct 5 10:02:33 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

Please find attached the minutes from the meeting held on Monday.
Any comments or suggestions, please feel free to email me.

all the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie
 <<minutes.doc>>

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.