'

[Irl-dean] CTSD is focal point for WSIS follow-up

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Fri Oct 6 12:44:03 IST 2006

I remember in school, whenever someone would stick up their hand and
says "I don't understand that sir" about half the class would beathe
a sigh of relief becuase they didn't understand it either but didn't
want to risk looking stupid by admitting it. I see the same thing at
conferences and seminars too.

Mark