'

[Irl-dean] Last call for Dinner

Adrian McMahon adrian at segala.com
Fri Oct 6 17:45:22 IST 2006

Hi All,

As you know Paul recently sent an open dinner invitation to everyone on the
IRL DEAN.  We’ve actually had such a positive response (even from those who
are unable to attend) that we may turn it into a regular event.

The following members of IRL-DEAN have already confirmed.

Brendan Spilane - i likecake
Mark Riordan     -Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
Gerry Ellis         - Feel The BenefIT
Claude Saulnier  - WANDsoft™
Barry McMullen  - University College Dublin
Donal Holohan   - Orbis
Laurence Veale  - IQContent
Owen Campbell  - XML Workshop Ltd
Fiachra Ó Marcaigh - AMAS
Louise Shanley - AMAS

Also attending will be representatives from the motor industry who are
responsible for vehicle conversions for disabled drivers and a
representative from .MOBI the new top level domain name.  We have a body
count of 20 so far with a few place left.

This is a last chance shout out to see if anyone else is interested in
meeting with the group for dinner on Monday 9th Oct, just send me an email
and I’ll add your name to the pot. Segala will be picking up the tab :-)

Thanks in advance,
Adrian

----
Adrian McMahon
Head of Accessibility

HQ: 19 The Mall / Beacon Court / Sandyford /Dublin 18 / Ireland
UK:  2 Coltsfoot Drive / Burpham / Guildford / GU1 1YH / Surrey / UK

Office: +353 (0)1 293 1966
Mobile: +353 (0)86 174 0083

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Affiliate Programme for Accessibility
Charter Membership open until 30th September 2006
 <http://affiliate.segala.com/> http://affiliate.segala.com
----