'

[Irl-dean] Last call for Dinner

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Mon Oct 9 10:04:45 IST 2006

Hi Adrian,

Just checking but was Viv meant to be on the above list or was that
just a sample of the people coming.

Really don't want to have an embarrassing moment tin the restaurant.

Best,

Brendan

P.S if there is not enough room, one of us will bail

On 06/10/06, Adrian McMahon <adrian at segala.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> As you know Paul recently sent an open dinner invitation to everyone on the
> IRL DEAN.  We've actually had such a positive response (even from those who
> are unable to attend) that we may turn it into a regular event.
>
> The following members of IRL-DEAN have already confirmed.
>
> Brendan Spilane - i likecake
> Mark Riordan     -Dun Laoghaire Institute of Art, Design & Technology
> Gerry Ellis         - Feel The BenefIT
> Claude Saulnier  - WANDsoft™
> Barry McMullen  - University College Dublin
> Donal Holohan   - Orbis
> Laurence Veale  - IQContent
> Owen Campbell  - XML Workshop Ltd
> Fiachra Ó Marcaigh - AMAS
> Louise Shanley - AMAS
>
> Also attending will be representatives from the motor industry who are
> responsible for vehicle conversions for disabled drivers and a
> representative from .MOBI the new top level domain name.  We have a body
> count of 20 so far with a few place left.
>
> This is a last chance shout out to see if anyone else is interested in
> meeting with the group for dinner on Monday 9th Oct, just send me an email
> and I'll add your name to the pot. Segala will be picking up the tab J
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Adrian

> Adrian McMahon
> Head of Accessibility
>
> HQ: 19 The Mall / Beacon Court / Sandyford /Dublin 18 / Ireland
> UK:  2 Coltsfoot Drive / Burpham / Guildford / GU1 1YH / Surrey / UK
>
> Office: +353 (0)1 293 1966
> Mobile: +353 (0)86 174 0083
>
> Do you design, build or test Web sites?
> Join the Segala-Certified Affiliate Programme for Accessibility
> Charter Membership open until 30th September 2006
> http://affiliate.segala.com

http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended
solely for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this in error please notify
the sender and delete the material from your computer. Any
retransmission of the contents of this mail is forbidden without the
written consent of the sender. ilikecake limited does not accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or
any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent.