'

[Irl-dean] Great evening and Question

Claude Saulnier claude.saulnier at wandsoft.com
Tue Oct 10 14:19:05 IST 2006

Hi

Thanks to Segala for that evening. Great to put faces on names and to share
some ideas on accessibility.

I am giving a presentation on the 9th November to the Franco-Irish business
community on e-Business (details to come) and I have decided to include a
part on Accessibility as I think it might be a good opportunity to educate
business managers and business owners. I was thinking of giving simple
examples with a color blind person and a blind person.

Here is the question:
Where can I can statistics with % of disabilities. Where I am coming from is
to explain to business managers and business owners is that they would be
foolish to ignore the issue.

best regards

Claude
--
Claude Saulnier

WANDSOFT : Simplifying e-Business!

43 Sundrive Road, Kimmage, Dublin 12, Ireland
phone: +353 1 492 0186
web:  www.wandsoft.com
mail: claude.saulnier at WANDSOFT.com
skype: WANDSOFT