'

[Irl-dean] Great evening and Question

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Oct 10 14:27:12 IST 2006

Hi Claude,

There are some statistics available from the Central Statistics Office.
Their groupings and manner of organising the material is strange (e.g. blindness and hearing impairment are grouped together), but it does give the overall figures for disabilities. In pdf, of course...

 <http://www.cso.ie/census/documents/vol10_entire.pdf> http://www.cso.ie/census/documents/vol10_entire.pdf

Hugh