'

[Irl-dean] UN e-Accessibility Day

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Oct 10 14:38:47 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

We are currently organising our event for the UN e-accessibility day.
Our event will consist of three parts:

1. Lectures on accessibility
2. Industry stands
3. Demonstration of Assistive Technology & difficulties with access.

With regards to the stands, I would like to invite the commercial members of Irl-Dean to put up a stand showing what services your organisation offers.
The focus of the event will be on accessibility within education, and on giving information to educators on providing accessibility, so we are hoping to provide an opportunity for you to meet potential clients. If you are interested, please email me to let me know.

We are organising a further meeting for those who want to assist with the organisation of the event, next Monday in DCU at 3.30pm. We'll meet in the Atrium of the DCU Research and Engineering Centre (opposite the Collins Road entrance), as before.
If anyone who couldn't make it to the last meeting wants to join the group, please email me so we can get numbers.

Thanks,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.