'

[Irl-dean] UN e-Accessibility Day

Claude Saulnier claude.saulnier at wandsoft.com
Tue Oct 10 15:00:59 IST 2006

Hi Hugh

We certainly would be interested in presenting our e-business suite. We are
working on a talking website prototype which would be great to showcase (I
will have to confirm it is stable enough). I will talk to Adrian in Segala
as would like to show the Segala Trustmark on a client website.

We are also currently building a website for a recruitement company and we
are trying to ensure the whole CV can be completed by a blind person. We
would be interested in showcasing this as well.

An idea might be to find a blind person to use the system.

I will mention the UN accessibility day in my november presentation.

Kind regards

Claude
www.wandsoft.com