'

[Irl-dean] Great evening and Question

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Tue Oct 10 18:15:47 IST 2006

It was a pleasure Claude, it was a great evening. Please let me know if you
think a regular social event would work. If people think it could work, how
often and how much you would be willing to pay? Naturally Segala can only
pick up the tab for so much (smile).

Regarding the UN e-Accessibility Day, I'd like to demonstrate how some
search engines and browsers are likely to adopt a new method of prioritising
search results. I can demonstrate a browser that highlights and prioritises
accessible Web sites over sites that don't claim to be accessible. The
browser allows users to filter out sites that are not claiming to be
accessible, even sponsored links are filtered out which made a few jaws drop
at Google, Microsoft and Netscape!

Cheers,

Paul

  _____