'

[Irl-dean] Training in Web accessibility

Laurence Veale laurence.veale at iqcontent.com
Fri Oct 13 15:18:57 IST 2006

Hi Mark,

Here at iQ Content, we offer two flavours:

We have essentially two flavours:

(1) Accessibility - covering the basics, the W3C WAI WCAG, how to conduct an
audit
(2) Accessibility for developers - how to create accessible websites using
XHTML and CSS

If you need more information, I'd be glad to send it onto you

Laurence

On 10/13/06, Mark Magennis <Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie> wrote:

> Anyone here offer Web accessibility training in Dublin?
>
> Mark

> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any attachments
> is confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not the intended
> recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or copy any of
> the content of it or of any attachment; you are requested to notify
> the sender immediately of your receipt of the email and then to
> delete it and any attachments from your system.
>
> NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments generated
> by its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.  However,
> it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which are
> transmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.
>
> Please note that the statements and views expressed in this email
> and any attachments are those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent the views of NCBI

Laurence Veale
Senior Analyst
iQ Content Ltd
Usability | Accessibility | Training | Search

iQ Content is a Google Enterprise Partner

Next event: iQ Bootcamp 17-19th October 2006.The training event for people
who want to deliver better results online.
http://www.iqcontent.com/bootcamp/

Tel: (office) +353 1 817 0768
Tel: (mobile) +353 87 900 2999
Fax: +353 1 817 0769