'

[Irl-dean] Firefox Party

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Sun Oct 15 17:49:24 IST 2006

http://www.firefoxparty.com/parties/view/251

Let me know if this isn't accessible to you and I'll email you the detail.

Feel free to send this invite onto friends, family and colleagues. If you
know of any potential sponsors please let me know! If you're interested in
sponsoring then this could be a great opportunity to raise your profile.

Cheers
Paul
____________________
Paul Walsh
Segala, CEO

Office:   +44 (0)1483 572 800
Mobile:  +44 (0)7738 758 848
"I believe that all website owners, website developers and accessibility
agents should consider the use of Segala as the accessibility certification
authority."
- Peter Abrahams, Bloor Research, Sept. 2006. Read the full article at:
http://www.it-analysis.com/business/compliance/content.php?cid=8775

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Affiliate Programme for Accessibility
Charter Membership extended until 31st October 2006
http://affiliate.segala.com <http://affiliate.segala.com/>