'

[Irl-dean] Firefox Party

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Mon Oct 16 12:33:06 IST 2006

I take back what I said Paul. Having just read the invitation where
it mentions "free flowing alcohol", I think you'd better expect quite
a few of my family members to turn up.

But joking aside, I'm as curious as Gerry and Josh. How and why do
you want to specifically cellebrate the new version of a browser in
this way? What's the thinking behind this?

Mark

On 15 Oct 2006, at 21:39, Mark Magennis wrote:

>> Feel free to send this invite onto friends, family and colleagues.
>
> Trouble is, I can't think of a single member of my family who would
> want to go to a Firefox party!
>
> Mark

> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
> attachmentsis confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not
> the intendedrecipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or
> copy any ofthe content of it or of any attachment; you are
> requested to notifythe sender immediately of your receipt of the
> email and then todelete it and any attachments from your system.
>
> NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments
> generatedby its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.
> However,it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which
> aretransmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.
>
> Please note that the statements and views expressed in this
> emailand any attachments are those of the author and do not
> necessarilyrepresent the views of NCBI

> NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any
> attachmentsis confidential and may be privileged.  If you are not
> the intendedrecipient you should not use, disclose, distribute or
> copy any ofthe content of it or of any attachment; you are
> requested to notifythe sender immediately of your receipt of the
> email and then todelete it and any attachments from your system.
>
> NCBI endeavours to ensure that emails and any attachments
> generatedby its staff are free from viruses or other contaminants.
> However,it cannot accept any responsibility for any such which
> aretransmitted.  We therefore recommend you scan all attachments.
>
> Please note that the statements and views expressed in this
> emailand any attachments are those of the author and do not
> necessarilyrepresent the views of NCBI

Dr. Mark Magennis
Director of the Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
Whitworth Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland
www.cfit.ie

mark.magennis at ncbi.ie   tel: +353 (0)71 914 7464