'

[Irl-dean] Firefox Party

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Mon Oct 16 15:41:49 IST 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Magennis

But joking aside, I'm as curious as Gerry and Josh. How and why do
you want to specifically cellebrate the new version of a browser in
this way? What's the thinking behind this?

[PW] Sorry, I should have given a little more information (smile).

It's really about raising the awareness of Firefox as most people don't'
know about it. I'd rather the world dumped MSIE in favour of Firefox. I'll
support anything that helps this cause to come true.

The Firefox community is a very passionate and friendly environment so it's
just a viral thing to get people talking.

You can read more at http://www.firefoxparty.com/

Hope that helps.