'

[Irl-dean] Top agencies in Ireland

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Tue Oct 17 12:50:58 IST 2006

When you say "digital agencies" are you looking for all rounder
multimedia companies, website designers, graphic designer's flash
designers etc or just 3 companies from the above which I believe to be
the best?

Best,

Brendan

--
http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended
solely for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this in error please notify
the sender and delete the material from your computer. Any
retransmission of the contents of this mail is forbidden without the
written consent of the sender. ilikecake limited does not accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or
any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent.