'

[Irl-dean] UN International Day for Disabled Persons

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Nov 7 16:55:45 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

The link below is to our online poster for the UN international day for disabled persons event we are holding on the 6th of December.

Please forward this link on to anyone who you think would be interested.

http://www.design-for-all.ie/events/UN_International_Day_for_Disabled_Persons.htm

All the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.