'

[Irl-dean] Fwd: [i2010-inclusion] World Usability Day 2006 (November, 14)

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Thu Nov 9 12:59:39 GMT 2006

Marathon accessibility webcast coming up! Jim Tobias, if you don't
know of him, was responsible for the 'Assistive Technology Boogie'
musical animation. Some of you will have seen it shown at the Irl-
DeAN meeting on procurement last year. If not, it's worth checking
out. Go to www.inclusive.com and click on 'AT Boogie'. It's done in
Flash and I don't know how accessible it is.

Mark

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Francisco Godinho" <godinho at utad.pt>
> Date: 8 November 2006 23:20:07 GMT
> To: "i2010-inclusion" <i2010-inclusion at yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [i2010-inclusion] World Usability Day 2006 (November, 14)
>
> Jim Tobias is organizing an accessibility event for
> World Usability Day 2006
>
> Not a local meeting -- it's going to be a 36-hour,
> round-the-world webcast featuring dozens of
> accessibility experts, policy developers, and
> advocates for universal design.
>
> Please see:
> http://www.inclusive.com/WUD_access/

Dr. Mark Magennis
Director of the Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
Whitworth Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland
www.cfit.ie

mark.magennis at ncbi.ie   tel: +353 (0)71 914 7464