'

[Irl-dean] New WCAG 2 FAQ available

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Fri Nov 10 11:49:09 GMT 2006

Hi All,

This came in yesterday from the WAI IG.

Josh

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: WAI IG: New WCAG 2 FAQ available
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 15:59:17 -0600
From: Shawn Henry <shawn at w3.org>
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig at w3.org>

Dear WAI Interest Group Participants,

WAI gathered a few frequently asked questions (FAQ) about Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 and provided answers in a WCAG 2 FAQ at:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag2faq.html

In that WCAG 2 FAQ, we address:
* Where should I start?
 What are the different WCAG 2.0 documents?
* When will WCAG 2.0 be done?
 What is the current status of WCAG 2.0?
* How is WCAG 2.0 different from WCAG 1.0?
 How is it going to impact my Web development?
* When should I start using WCAG 2.0?
* Where can I find answers to more of my questions?
* How can I get updates?

You can get notifications when the FAQ is updated through the WCAG 2.0
Updates RSS feed:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/2updates.rss
It is also available in a Web page at:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/wcag2updates

For information about RSS, see About RSS at:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/about-rss.html

The main WAI Highlights RSS feed is:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/rssfeed.rss
And is available in a Web page archive at:
 http://www.w3.org/WAI/highlights/archive

We hope you find this information helpful, and we will let you know when
we make any significant updates to the FAQ.

Regards,
~ Shawn

Shawn Lawton Henry
W3C Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI)