'

[Irl-dean] Adobi

Rahim Nazarali rnazarali at crc.ie
Thu Nov 16 13:09:08 GMT 2006

Hi all I just have a question about adobi acrobat and JAWS, at the moment I am using version 7 with JAWS and Adobi professional version6, before I was using version 7 of JAWS I had version 6 of JAWS which worked quiet well with adobi professional, would anyone have any suggestions as to how JAWS version could work with adobi professional version six or even any aulturnitives when reading Adobi documents with JAWS.
Many thanks.

Rahim

Rahim Nazarali
Employer Liaison Officer

Central Remedial Clinic
Vernon Avenue,
Clontarf
Dublin 3

+353 -86 6390652
rnazarali at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.