'

[Irl-dean] Accessibility of PDF Format Resources?

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Thu Nov 16 13:51:11 GMT 2006

Hi Folks -

This has been on the backboiler for a while, but I have finally
produced a brief white paper on the vexed question of PDF and
accessibility.  It's available here:

<http://eaccess.rince.ie/white-papers/2006/pdf-eaccess/>

I *think* it presents a fairly common sense and realistic
statement of the situation; but I haven't been able to locate any
existing resource which clearly addresses the points I raise, so
I thought it was worth putting out into the public domain.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any feedback!

Best regards,

- Barry.