'

[Irl-dean] UN eAccessibility event

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Fri Nov 17 17:01:48 GMT 2006

HI everyone,

Just a brief reminder about the Irl-Dean event on December the 6th.
As part of this event, we are inviting any of the commercial members of Irl-Dean who may be interested, to take a stand in the atrium of the building.
More details about the event are at http://www.design-for-all.ie/events/UN_International_Day_for_Disabled_Persons.htm.
If you are interested, drop me an email.

All the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.