'

[Irl-dean] UN SECRETARY-GENERAL message on International Day of Disabled Persons

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Sat Nov 18 15:38:22 GMT 2006

Hi Frank,

Thanks for posting this, I would certainly be interested in taking a look
at "The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities" once it is
published.

Any body have any information on whether Ireland needs to sign up to this,
are likely to sign up etc?

Best

Brendan

--
http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended solely for
the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error please notify the sender and
delete the material from your computer. Any retransmission of the contents
of this mail is forbidden without the written consent of the sender.
ilikecake limited does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising
after it was sent.