'

[Irl-dean] Introduction

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Thu Nov 23 09:47:01 GMT 2006

Hi Helen,

Great your joining us,

Best,

Brendan Spillane

--
http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended
solely for the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. If you have received this in error please notify
the sender and delete the material from your computer. Any
retransmission of the contents of this mail is forbidden without the
written consent of the sender. ilikecake limited does not accept
liability for any loss or damage which may result from this email or
any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising after it was sent.