'

[Irl-dean] This is moving

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Tue Nov 28 22:56:22 GMT 2006

I read about this fascinating story [1] on a colleagues [2] blog tonight and
felt compelled to share it. As he suggests in this blog, check out the video
(if accessible to you) first and then read the text on the page. Let me know
if both are inaccessible and I'll see what I can do.

This is a must!

[1] http://www.icra.org/people/stephenbalkam/
[2] http://cjcphoto.com/can/

See you on the 6th
Paul

____________________
Paul Walsh
Segala, CEO

Office:   +44 (0)1483 572 800
Mobile:  +44 (0)7738 758 848
"I believe that all website owners, website developers and accessibility
agents should consider the use of Segala as the accessibility certification
authority."
- Peter Abrahams, Bloor Research, Sept. 2006.
http://www.it-analysis.com/business/compliance/content.php?cid=8775

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Partner Programme for Accessibility
http://partner.segala.com