'

[Irl-dean] (no subject)

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Wed Nov 29 13:46:12 GMT 2006

> I’m as new addition to the list and as my ‘initiation’ have been
> asked to introduce myself J
Think yourself lucky Olly. We could have decided to remove your
trousers and give you 'the bumps'. Oh memories! (bad ones)
> Hope this hasn’t bored you too much on this Wednesday morning.
Not at all. It's always good to get some background on new colleagues.
> While I’ve got your attention, I need to pick a few brains.  Can
> anybody point me in the direction of someone in Government who may
> have exposure to how various departments are making their documents
> accessible?  I am looking for someone who may be in a position to
> articulate a pan-Government view based on some anecdotal evidence.
Can't help you on that one unfortunately, but would love to hear any
view you or anyone else are able to articulate. Donal Rice of the NDA
springs to mind, though I suspect you have already talked to him.