'

[Irl-dean] BrailleNet conference, January 29, 2007 (fwd)

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Wed Nov 29 16:27:32 GMT 2006

Hi Folks -

This may be of interest to some of you.

Best regards - Barry.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 16:44:52 +0100
From: Dominique BURGER <dominique.burger at snv.jussieu.fr>

I am pleased to inform you that the next BrailleNet conference will be
the 1st European eAccessibility Forum, to be held in Paris, on January
29, 2007, under the High Patronage of Mr. Jacques CHIRAC, President of
the French Republic, and under the Patronage of Mr. Philippe BAS,
Minister Delegated to Social Security, Elderly People, People with
Disabilities and Family.

The general topic of the Forum is :
"Accessible on-line services, a benefit for all"

The European dimension of eAccessibility will be one of the central
questions discussed.

Your are kindly invited to go to the Web site of the Forum for reading
the program and/or registering:

<http://inova.snv.jussieu.fr/evenements/colloques/servonline/Description/index_en.php>

Please, do not hesitate to circulate this information.

I am looking forward to meeting you at the Forum.

Please, apologise for multiple posting.

Best regards,

Dominique Burger
INSERM U592
Chair of BrailleNet association

--
Dominique Burger
INSERM U592 - Université Pierre et Marie Curie

Colloque BrailleNet 2007 :
Les services en ligne accessibles, pour le bénéfice de tous
Web: www.braillenet.org/colloques/services/

AccessiWeb : 	www.accessiweb.org