'

[Irl-dean] Do you want to help promote standards to companies in Ireland?

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Mon Dec 4 12:40:12 GMT 2006

Greetings everyone,

I'm helping a friend (Rotan) from a company called Mobile Aware [1] in a
quest to promote the adoption of standards in Ireland. It is supported by
Enterprise Ireland so should attract a lot of much needed attention. So, if
you are interested in helping to promote standards then let me know. Like
Segala, Mobile Aware is heavily involved in various W3C initiatives.

Again, I'd like to call companies/people that would like to be one of the
first members of the Usability Professionals Association in Ireland. I'm
setting this up in the new year and looking for 10 signatures. Please get in
touch if you'd like to learn more.

Please let me know if the Web pages referenced in this email aren't
accessible to you and I'll send the information in an alternative format.

[1] http://www.mobileaware.com/management_team.jsp

Cheers
Paul
____________________
Paul Walsh
Segala, CEO

Office:   +44 (0)1483 572 800
Mobile:  +44 (0)7738 758 848
"I believe that all website owners, website developers and accessibility
agents should consider the use of Segala as the accessibility certification
authority."
- Peter Abrahams, Bloor Research, Sept. 2006.
http://www.it-analysis.com/business/compliance/content.php?cid=8775

Do you design, build or test Web sites?
Join the Segala-Certified Partner Programme for Accessibility
http://partner.segala.com