'

[Irl-dean] Accessible CMSes

Eamon Costello eamon.costello at dcu.ie
Thu Dec 7 10:49:32 GMT 2006

Hi All,

I would like to ask the list if they have any thoughts/experiences on
accessibility of Content Management Systems (CMSes).

I've been hearing talk, in an Irish context, about Terminal Four but would
also be interested to know if anyone has come across anything open source of
note.

Thanks,

Eamon

Eamon Costello
Learning Technology Officer
Oscail - Distance Education Centre, Dublin City University Dublin 9 Ireland
Tel : + 353- 1- 700-8793
E-mail:  eamon.costello at dcu.ie
Web   : www.oscail.ie