'

[Irl-dean] Dramatic situation of website accessibility

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Fri Dec 8 00:52:33 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie
[mailto:irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie] On Behalf Of Barry McMullin

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Paul Walsh, Segala wrote:

> Nomensa are great and I have a lot of time for Simon, MD. Their PR firm is
> excellent - hence the good coverage.

Hmmm ... well I *don't* know nomensa, but I was disappointed to
find that the report is not publicly available on the web (not
even the executive summary).  As far as I can establish, it *is*
available for free, but only after you go through a
"de-anonymiser" (i.e., you have to first register some sort of
identity, with a functional email address).

[PW]
http://www.nomensa.com/nomensa/live/news/at-nomensa/2006/12/nomensa-publishe
s-global-audit-with-united-nations.html

They are good, honest and passionate people, so be nice ;)