'

[Irl-dean] Use of GPS systems by vision-impaired users? Location information

Claude Saulnier claude.saulnier at wandsoft.com
Mon Dec 11 17:29:52 GMT 2006

I know my way around Dublin, but I do not know all street names. I supposed
it would help if Dublin streets were properly labelled. I was very impressed
when I dropped Gerry in town after the conference last week. I missed a
turned and I believe he was re-assured that we were on the right track  when
he turned on his GPS to give me directions.

:)

Claude
--
Claude Saulnier
Managing Director

WANDSOFT : Simplifying e-Business!

43 Sundrive Road, Kimmage, Dublin 12, Ireland
phone: +353 1 492 0186
web: WANDSOFT.com
mail: claude.saulnier at WANDSOFT.com
skype: WANDSOFT

To ensure a prompt response to your support enquiries, please email
customer.services at wandsoft.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: The contents of this e-mail and any attachment are
the property of WANDSOFT and intended for the addressee only. The above
and/or the attached is client privileged and/or confidential and is for the
use only of the intended recipient. Any reader of this message who is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible to deliver to
the intended recipient, is notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
communication in error please notify us immediately and delete all copies
from your computer system. Subsequent alterations to this electronic message
after its transmission will be disregarded.

VIRUS WARNING: you are requested to carry out your own virus check before
opening any attachment. WANDSOFT accept no liability for any loss or damage
which may be caused by software viruses.