'

[CEUD-ICT] Please answer a few questions about http://universaldesign.ie

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Mon Jan 21 16:40:39 GMT 2013

Dear Alan,

Frustrated in my attempt to answer your questionnaire because I could not lie that I am working as I have now retired. I think it should be made clear to list users that they may only complete the questionnaire if they can declare themselves to be in employment! What is the reason for this limitation?

All the best,

Cearbhall