'

[CEUD-ICT] Please answer a few questions about http://universaldesign.ie

Cearbhall O'Meadhra cearbhall.omeadhra at blbc.ie
Tue Jan 22 15:47:33 GMT 2013

Alan,

Certainly, your clarification makes it OK to interpret these items as you have suggested.

The validity is only dependent on how you are evaluating the survey. I was turned off by the requirement to be employed or to be working for a voluntary agency before my opinion could be taken. I wonder what the significance of these three elements is when we are asked to express an opinion about the web site?

All the best,

Cearbhall