'

[CEUD-ICT] Please answer a few questions about http://universaldesign.ie

Alan M. Dalton AMDalton at nda.ie
Tue Jan 22 16:22:22 GMT 2013

Hi Cearbhall,

The significance of those questions is that they will help us to learn more
about the people who use our website, so that we can design a website that
would be suitable for them. Specifically, our designers will use that
information, plus information from other sources such as analytics and
interviews, to create personas. See
http://www.usability.gov/methods/analyze_current/personas.html for an
explanation of personas. Our designers will also create scenarios; see
http://www.usability.gov/methods/analyze_current/scenarios.html . Our
designers will design with the personas and scenarios in mind, to make sure
that our website will allow our users to easily get the information that
they want.

Regards,
Alan.

Alan Dalton
Access Officer and Accessibility Development Advisor
http://accessibility.ie
National Disability Authority http://www.nda.ie
25 Clyde Road, Dublin 4, Ireland http://goo.gl/maps/gOjcj