'

[CEUD-ICT] Samsung tries to block VoiceOver on iPhone

Edward Boxall eboxall at aconex.com
Sun Feb 24 10:39:07 GMT 2013

Gerry I have been a fairly quiet member but I have had an idea on how this could be publicised very quickly. An organisation called 38degrees:

38 Degrees | people. power. change.
www.38degrees.org.uk/
38 Degrees brings you together with other people to take action on the issues that matter to you and ...

Could help create some action on your behalf?

Regards

Ed

Sent from my iPhone