'

[CEUD-ICT] Samsung tries to block VoiceOver on iPhone

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Sun Feb 24 19:36:15 GMT 2013

Hi, Edward,

It is great to see that you are fired up enough to get stuck into this issue. Thanks for that.

I appreciate the 38 Degrees web site. However, as I have initiated an action on an official level through the relevant UN body, I don’t think it would be wise for me to have a parallel action happening through 38 Degrees. That is not to say that I think it is a bad idea or that someone else shouldn’t do it ...

Thanks again.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,