'

[CEUD-ICT] Deque Systems is pleased to announce the Amaze Digital Accessibility Grant

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Fri Mar 22 15:46:28 GMT 2013

Hi,

Are there any bright ideas out there for improving access to the web?

The Amaze Digital Accessibility Grant is a grant for $10,000 that will be awarded to the applicant whose proposal best exemplifies an innovative technology or project that will contribute to making the web accessible.

For further details, please visit www.deque.com/amazegrant

I do not know if it is for U. S. residents only, but I reckon it is worth checking out.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don’t know where you’re going,