'

[CEUD-ICT] Uk Gov seven design principles

Donal J. Rice DJRice at nda.ie
Tue Apr 2 10:35:30 IST 2013

Hi Josh,
its great to see this material coming out of the UK based on their
experiences of trying to redefine and rebuilt eGovernment services.

As you are aware of, the CEUD conducted research last year into peoples'
experiences of using public sector websites in Ireland.  Based on this we
will soon be publishing some practical guidance which we will promote to
public bodies in Ireland.  Its a little more focused on the mechanics of
producing usable and accessible websites than what has been produced in
the UK.

Kind regards
Dónal.