'

[CEUD-ICT] Autism and eating disorders

Rachel Kane rmksigns at eircom.net
Mon Apr 29 11:23:40 IST 2013

Hi Barry,

this might be totally off the radar but we  run a parents advocacy group for parents, children and teens with IBD (crohn's & colitis) ireland. www.gutsykids.ie, it's not an 'eating disorder' but so far there is no cure for the gut attacking itself. A lot of the research seems to cross over, auto immune, environmental, genetics.

Kind Regards,
Rachel
info at gutsykids.ie
www.gutsykids.ie