'

[CEUD-ICT] Autism and eating disorders

John Hesnan jchesnan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 13:33:35 IST 2013

Hi Barry,

check out:  http://www.walshinstitute.org/ - Dr Bill has the experience,
knowledge and expertise to help you - his book is also worth reading .
Keep away from the chemical drug pushers (MD's, Psychologists, Psychiatrist
etc) in this country who are dishing out the same dangerous drugs to every
child without so much as a blood test.  They have no idea of the brain
damage they are doing, and have no knowledge of the underlying causes they
are medicating. Once the pharmaceutical companies stop funding their
holidays, they might be inclined to look at reality and find out what
mental health is truly about.

Call me privately if you wish, as I have other options

John
Tel 086 8054492