'

[CEUD-ICT] Meeting with Microsoft

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Mon May 13 08:05:56 IST 2013

Hi,

I will be at what is called the m-Enabling Summit in Washington DC in June.
It is all about access to mobile devices and will include speakers and
participants from round the world. I will chair a session on testing mobile
apps. Details are found at:
www.m-enabling.com

The head of accessibility at Microsoft, Rob Sinclair, and one of his main
lieutenants, James Thurston, will both be there. I and a couple of others
plan to meet one or both, hopefully over dinner. I am writing to this list
to get an idea of the burning issues that need to be raised. Are people on
this list in discussion with Microsoft that I can bring to their attention?
I am aware of some issues, but I want to make sure that what is raised at
this meeting is in line whith what other people are raising.

I am not just asking this here, but in groups and on lists that I am
involved with in various countries. However, I want to bring the Irish slant
into this because of the importance of the Irish operation.

Thanks.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis

If you don't know where you're going,